ASUS offers notebooks suitable for every price range and for every need. We find 2-in-1 convertibles, ultrabooks and gaming laptops. The choice of our new laptop should not be taken lightly, as it is a product that will accompany us throughout many years. There are many aspects to consider when buying a model. In this guide, we will see how to choose a laptop and what are the best models to buy.
The most sold models of the moment
Below we offer the list of the top 10 best-selling ASUS laptops. The list is constantly updated by the store itself.
How to choose the ASUS Laptop
There are many aspects to consider when buying a new laptop. Being a product that will accompany us wherever we want, and that we will use for a few years, the choice we have to make will have to be weighted. The aspects and characteristics to be analyzed are many and some of them are strictly dependent on our needs.
The fundamental aspect that influences the choice of the new handset is the use we wish to make of it. The 2-in-1 convertibles have the advantage of portability, but have low-end technical features. If we want a laptop with excellent hardware that allows us to play without problems, we must opt for a gaming laptop of the ROG series. For a use related purely to browsing the Internet, we can decide to buy a Chromebook.
One of the key features of a laptop is the autonomy that is able to guarantee the battery it is equipped with. Being a product designed purely for mobility, it must be equipped with an excellent battery, which allows us to use it for a long time, without having to recharge often.
Another aspect to take into consideration is portability. A product of this kind must guarantee excellent portability, so that it can be transported without taking up much space. It is not recommended to buy notebooks with displays over 15″. Many gaming notebooks, for example, have a 17″ display, which makes them too bulky.
Obviously, we must also consider the budget at our disposal. In this guide, there are laptops from the excellent quality / price ratio, very interesting for those who do not want to spend a lot, but still want to bring home a great product.
Low range up to $500
ASUS Transformer Book T101HA
- 2-in-1 ultraportable laptop with a 10 Inch IPS WXGA touchscreen Display
- Smooth multitasking with 4GB Memory, 64GB eMMC with Windows 10 pre-installed
- All day battery life, rated up to 11 hours of video playback
- Ultra-portable: only 0.35 Inch thin (tablet) and weighs only 2.2 lbs. with...
- Intel CHERRY Trail Quad Core x5-Z8350 1.44GHz (Turbo up to 1.92GHz) 64-bit
This model is a 2-in-1 convertible, perfect for those who want a product mainly dedicated to portability, but with discrete technical features. This model is equipped with a Intel Atom Z8350 quad-core processor 1.44 GHz, flanked by 4 GB of DDR3 RAM. The display is 10.1″ with an HD resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels. As far as storage is concerned, we find a 64 GB eMMC solution. This model is designed for use made of Internet browsing and use of the Office suite.
ASUS Chromebook C423NA
- 14 inch HD 1366x768 Anti-Glare NanoEdge display featuring an ultra-narrow bezel...
- Powered by the Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.4 GHz)...
- The HD display has a durable 180 degree hinge that can be laid flat to share...
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 32GB eMMC storage and USB Type-C (Gen 1) and Type-A ports.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for...
This is a Chromebook with Google’s Chrome OS operating system. These laptops are designed for the Internet browsing and using the Google suite. This model is equipped with Intel Dual Core Celeron N3350 processor flanked by 4 GB of RAM. The display is a 14″ with Full HD resolution. The battery it is equipped with is 48 Wh. As for storage, we find a 32 GB eMMC solution.
Asus VivoBook Flip Convertible 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop
- 15.6 HD (1366 x 768) Glossy Touch Screen Display; Intel HD 520 graphics
- Intel Core i3-6100U Processor (2.3GHz Clock Speed)
- 4GB DDR4; 128GB SATA3 M.2 Solid State Drive
- 802.11ac Wireless LAN; Bluetooth 4.0; 1x USB 3.1 Port, 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 1x USB...
- Windows 10 Home; 2-Cell 38WHrs 2S1P Li-ion Polymer Battery
It is a very cheap laptop, but it hides inside a hardware not bad, especially in relation to the price at which it is proposed. It is one of the best laptops for quality/price ratio. It features a 15.6″ display with HD resolution and an Intel Core i3-6100U supported by 4 GB of DDR3 RAM. As for storage, we find a 128 GB SSD HDD. This is a computer mainly dedicated to Internet browsing and the use of the Office suite.
Mid-range $500 – $900
- Powerful & efficient Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7GHz (Turbo up to 3.5GHz) processor
- Nvidia GeForce 940MX graphics; 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB 2.5" Ssd; dual-layer DVD-RW drive; ergonomic chiclet keyboard with number...
- Lightning-fast dual band 802.11AC Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any...
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RJ45 LAN,...
It is a mid-range laptop with a 15.6″ display with HD resolution. This model is equipped with a 2.7 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7-75000U processor and 8 GB of DDR4 RAM. We also find a 512 GB SSD dedicated to storage. The real highlight of this handset is the presence of a video card dedicated NVIDIA GeForce 940MX 2 GB of DDR5 memory.
High-range over $900
Asus VivoBook S15
This is a laptop with excellent technical characteristics. We find a 15.6″ display with Full HD resolution, a 2.7 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7-8550U processor and 16 GB of DDR4 RAM. In addition, it is equipped with a 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2 GB DDR5 video card. The battery is 42 Wh and allows an excellent autonomy. Thanks to the 8th generation processor and the dedicated video card, we can easily use video editing and graphics programs.
This model is a gaming laptop with features to say the least monstrous. We find a 2.8 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor, 16 GB of DDR4 RAM, a 1 TB HDD and a 256 GB SSD. We find a 17.3″ display with Full HD resolution with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
The real highlight of this laptop is definitely the video card. We find an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with as many as 6 GB of GDDR5 memory. In addition, the battery is well 64 Wh and is equipped with a keyboard with RGB lighting.
Product prices and availability are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.