The arrival of USB type-C marked a turning point in terms of the concept of data transfer that we are all used to. The advantages of this standard are numerous and among these we find, for example:
- The higher transfer speed.
- The ability to transmit video signal without resorting to other cables.
- The symmetry of the cable that allows an insertion in both the verses.
For this reason, it was first adopted on Macbooks and then gradually on the other laptops currently on the market.
But, if what was said a little earlier, it will be equally real that, in order to survive different situations. We will have to rely on external hubs (or adapters) that allow us to connect a mass storage with old standards, a cable HDMI video and so on.
Needless to say, the various companies promptly worked to produce hundreds and hundreds of adapters, so much so that the phase of choice for the end user became seriously complex. Which is why, as usual, we decided to come up against it by proposing what we think are the best alternatives, subdividing them by levels according to the various price ranges.
Best-selling USB Type-C HUB Adapter
Before leaving you to our selection, here is the list of 10 USB Type-C HUB Adapter best sold at the moment on Amazon. The ranking is updated automatically every day.
Our selection of USB Type-C HUB Adapter
Dodocool USB-C Hub 6-in-1
- 6-in-1 Multifunction USB-C Hub: Extend four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, one Power...
- 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports: Simultaneously connect up to four USB-A peripherals...
- Power Delivery USB-C Port: Charge a Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptop via the...
- 4K Video HD Output Adapter: Enable you to mirror or extend the display of your...
- Easy-to-use and Premium Quality: No driver required. Plug and play. Support hot...
Thin, light, compact! This model of the Dodocool is equipped with three USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port capable of transmitting video signal at a resolution up to 3,840×2,160 / 30Hz, a RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet port and a type C power delivery port.
MINIX NEO C-X, USB-C Multiport Adapter
- HDMI output, support up to UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz
- Ethernet port - 10/100Mbps, 'Plug-and-Play' design (no manual driver...
- 2 x standard USB 3.0 ports
- TF and SD card readers (cannot use both simultaneously)
- USB-C port (for charging)
To conclude this roundup of products, we want to mention this Minix adapter, the most complete in the range! It has two USB 3.0 ports, a microSD slot, SD slot, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, an HDMI port that supports output video resolutions up to 3840 × 2160 / 30Hz and a USB Type-C port for charging.
Product prices and availability are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.